TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Who manages the teachers' lounge???
Dumper McFoodle - 2013-12-31
In response to Who manages the teachers' lounge??? (dannyalexguerra)

Hello everyone,
I would like to know if any of you knows a book that contains information on how to decorate and put useful material in a teacher's lounge. I believe this topic belongs to either: classroom management or teacher's development, considering that teachers are not normally in charge of organizing this facility; normally coordinators or supervisors are.
Thanks! and happy new year to all!

What's a lounge or restroom for? It has to be for relaxing and taking a break from your job, whatever that may be. I should get some nice pictures, mate. Maybe a fish tank. Even some gravity balls. Some nice relaxing armchairs. Why would you want anything in this restroom that has anything to do with classroom management? The lesson plan or preparation room would be another matter. What about the toilet; would you want to be looking up at teaching motivational blurb when you're taking a dump?

Messages In This Thread
Who manages the teachers' lounge??? -- dannyalexguerra -- 2013-12-31
Re: Who manages the teachers' lounge??? -- Dumper McFoodle -- 2013-12-31
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Who manages the teachers' lounge???

Go to another board -