TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › In Response To IVAN YERKINOFF statement about Africans. - Teachers discussion - Teachers discussion
Gogo - 2005-08-23

Kudos and bravo to Clement for putting this foul-mouthed whitey to where he belongs.
What has Africans got to do with the problems he had with his Chinese employer?
If this so-called native speaker guy can break even way back home,why did he come to China to Hustle for peanuts(so to say) :?
I'm an African and i've been teaching Chemistry and English in China for Close to 2 years and i've established close rapports with my Chinese employers and fellow white colleagues.Mind you i'm not cheap!
I'm not as such suprise when i remember the adage"empty vessels makes the loudest noise"
Also get this straight(if you don't know)that people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
If you care to know,There are many educated and experienced African teachers who have prove their mettles against all odds and who can rise up against any dullards that want to insult their Integrity.I'm one of them.
I pray that any homo sapiens that want to rekindle the dying flames of racism in any form whatsoever shall be cast into the abyss of despair.
What the world need now is tranquility and prosperity.

Messages In This Thread
Racism and ESL teaching in China. Would you still apply? -- Whiteman -- 2005-02-14
Racism in China, Etc. -- Hangzhou Teacher -- 2005-02-14
Racism in China - Do foreigners bring this upon themselves? -- An Inquiring Mind -- 2005-02-15
There is Racism in ... -- An Inquiring Mind -- 2005-02-15
The "Laowai", Racism and Personal Space in China -- An Inquiring Mind -- 2005-02-15
What's wrong, Laowai? -- Chunping Alex Wu -- 2005-02-16
Response -- Mic -- 2005-02-18
Laowai does not mean anything bad in a friendly way -- Alex Wu -- 2005-02-19
Yes Mic... -- Chinaman -- 2005-02-18
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › In Response To IVAN YERKINOFF statement about Africans. - Teachers discussion - Teachers discussion

Go to another board -