TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: How certain people behave when going to church
Dumper McFoodle - 2014-01-10

Suggesting that democracy would only bring this kind of chaos is also suggesting that Chinese are inherently inferior and do not deserve a better quality of life

You feel they are inferior{the Chinese] if you want to mate; I didn't mean to suggest that, and I don't think that. I thought that I made it clear, that the PRC Government, are dealing with an unprecedented population, and also very diverse peoples; having different and conflicting views. I think they are and have been doing a cracking job, mate. We haven't seen this before mate- we cannot say they should follow suit in the same manner that other peoples have emerged into the dubious political advantages of being beaten up on Bolton pier over the price of a pint. No, mate they will have to gain the decadence, 'freedom' and depravity of the west in a gradual way.

Messages In This Thread
Re: How certain people behave when going to church -- Dumper McFoodle -- 2014-01-10
Re: How certain people behave when going to church -- Dragonized -- 2014-01-10
Re: How certain people behave when going to church -- Dumper McFoodle -- 2014-01-10
Re: How certain people behave when going to church -- Dragonized -- 2014-01-10
Re: How certain people behave when going to church -- John O'Shei -- 2014-01-10
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: How certain people behave when going to church

Go to another board -