TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Trolls abound
Dragonized - 2014-01-12
In response to Re: Trolls abound (San Migs)

Yes, and by your logic not all British are intelligent, well read, and easy to get along with. I could take the "Willyless" style of argument and attack the character of the person I am speaking to (in this case you) by talking about how some even manage to get themselves homeless halfway around the globe. But talking like that certainly cannot make you feel as if I am being diplomatic, can it?

Have you ever heard of FIOS? Fiber Optic Cable Internet? This is common in the USA. I have used this, and it is very fast. Also, if a corrupt Chinese government official who constantly tears down perfectly good infrastructure built within the last 5 years in his administering district and builds bigger, higher, and more empty buildings full of these fast internet connections that nobody can freaking afford, then what would the goddamn point of wasting chinese taxpayer money be in the first place?! It only makes the political record look good for said official as "improving industrial potential outlook" on his resume. You want to tell me that it is okay for these people to behave like this just because nobody can tell them that they cannot do this due to the despotic system of law?

You cannot just go around doing whatever the hell you like with the land in the USA without getting permission from town level administration that has heavy citizen involvement in a variety of activist groups. Things need to be rebuilt, and I am willing to pay taxpayer money for this. But don't for even one instant think that this somehow makes a developing country with a large simmering pot of societal problems ready to burst be equal to a developed country that is operated consistently on rule by law.

Also, this has nothing to do with race or feeling inherently superior due to having a different gene set. Chinese Americans and Chinese Canadians en mass feel the same way. Have a good weekend.

Messages In This Thread
Be Grateful to CHINA - Xiexie ni de kuan dai! -- post -- 2014-01-11
Re: Be Grateful to CHINA - NOT -- Dragonized -- 2014-01-12
China The Beautiful -- Deborah Thistlethwaite -- 2014-01-12
Re: Be Grateful to CHINA - Xiexie ni de kuan dai! -- Banana Joe -- 2014-01-12
Re: Be Grateful to CHINA - Xiexie ni de kuan dai! -- vic -- 2014-01-11
Re: Be Grateful to CHINA - Xiexie ni de kuan dai! -- John O'Shei -- 2014-01-11
Re: Be Grateful to CHINA - Xiexie ni de kuan dai! -- San Migs -- 2014-01-12
Re: Be Grateful to CHINA - Xiexie ni de kuan dai! -- Dragonized -- 2014-01-12
Re: Be Grateful to CHINA - Xiexie ni de kuan dai! -- Banana Joe -- 2014-01-12
Re: Be Grateful to CHINA - Xiexie ni de kuan dai! -- John O'Shei -- 2014-01-12
Re: Trolls abound -- Dragonized -- 2014-01-11