TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Tianjin
John O'Shei - 2014-01-13

Well thank you "Wolfgang" for making me laugh out loud.
"... but I am thinking that I could walk from Beijing to Yunnan and get a boat to Thailand to save money."
Your knowledge of geography is a bit weak. Don't forget Laos. Besides, with all those lovely Euro banknotes in your pocket from the sale of your apartment, you don't need strong legs. You could fly executive class and be pampered by nubile flight attendants. Whatever you do, don't try skiing (unless it's on water), as the snow has been a problem for some of your countymen and women, not seen since Stalingrad.

A good wind-up though. Ha Ha

Think that is why Turnoi replied in the guy's native language even though it is an English teacher's forum, one reason was obviously to be polite, the other to expose him if he turns out to be another alias. But despite this guy's poor geography, this might be a genuine guy in trouble, shit schools are known to resort to teachers whose nationality isn't quite one of the big 5.

Anyway, if you are who you say you are Wolfgang, I'd consider getting a German teaching job at an university instead. German teachers aren't quite ten a penny like English teachers here and an university would most likely treat you far better.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Tianjin -- John O'Shei -- 2014-01-13
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Tianjin

Go to another board -