TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Actually no - Teachers discussion
JinChaFa - 2005-08-27

No Rheno. In fact, though it is not a recruiter I've been communicating with, he did not warn me about the random bombings and shootings. I'm not shocked by his "lapse" though. Another teacher here in the forum did bring up that unsavory bit of info though. Oh well. Actually, such things don't bother me. Our days are numbered from the time we're born. Not that I like to tempt fate, but as an American where in this world am I really safe anyway?
As for teaching unappreciative students in Thailand, that's out of the question too. I'm actually considering teaching would be teachers. (That should let the cat out of the bag - I've heard about some of the so called TESOL programs in Thailand, but I think this one has the potential to turn out some good teachers.)
Well then, if I do decide to go to Southern Thailand, I'm sure I can find a bullet proof vest to fit my skinny ass. Oh wait, they don't cover the ass do they. Hmm, maybe body armor is more like it. Of course I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't stop a BB.
Seriously though, thanks Rheno. You're comments are always appreciated.

Messages In This Thread
Recruiters etc. - Teachers discussion -- JinChaFa -- 2005-08-27
Recruiters - Teachers discussion -- BD -- 2005-08-27
Agreed - Teachers discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2005-08-28
Just an idea... - Teachers discussion -- XXX -- 2005-08-27
recruiters - Teachers discussion -- JinChaFa -- 2005-08-27
When I get back to the USA...... - Teachers discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2005-08-28
Jin, may I ask a question? - Teachers discussion -- RhenoA380 -- 2005-08-27
Actually no - Teachers discussion -- JinChaFa -- 2005-08-27
thats good - Teachers discussion -- Jack Bindshaw -- 2005-08-29
That may be a nice gig - Teachers discussion -- Winnie -- 2005-08-30
thanks jack - Teachers discussion -- jinchafa -- 2005-08-31
Westerners? - Teachers discussion -- RhenoA380 -- 2005-09-01
Make sure it's made somewhere else -- RhenoA380 -- 2005-08-28
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Actually no - Teachers discussion

Go to another board -