TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: GW's on ESL websites.
John O’Shei - 2014-01-29
In response to Re: GW's on ESL websites. (The Thing)

Muslim noodles? Not all English teachers live mainly off those, just retards that never learn to read Chinese. Besides, beef noodles tend to be more of a Taiwan thing anyway.

You tend to always get certain English teachers always going to those Lanzhou Lamian places because the food is cheap and the menus have pictures. In the end, you just decide not to eat together with them.

As for ramen/lamian, it is easily found all over the world, mainly in its Japanese form, so anything about Chinese Muslims in New York is irrelevant. Even in China, I prefer to eat the Japanese variation, with a flavour that tends to lack the spiciness of the Lanzhou varieties, with the addition of things like hard boiled eggs, seaweed and meat from a dirty great pig that is far too tasty for Muslims. Except the naughty ones.

I do have a soft spot for the pork bone broth ramen sold at Ajisen Ramen despite its relative high price. It is an excellent hangover cure.

Anyway, I severely doubt that Dragonized was ever reliant on such places for cheap local food, whilst inside or outside of China.

Messages In This Thread
Re: GW's on ESL websites. -- John O’Shei -- 2014-01-28
Re: GW's on ESL websites. -- This is terrible!!! -- 2014-01-28
Re: GW's on ESL websites. -- John O’Shei -- 2014-01-28
Re: GW's on ESL websites. -- Dragonized -- 2014-01-28
Re: GW's on ESL websites. -- The Thing -- 2014-01-29
Re: GW's on ESL websites. -- Dragonized -- 2014-01-29
Re: GW's on ESL websites. -- John O’Shei -- 2014-01-29
Re: GW's on ESL websites. -- John O’Shei -- 2014-01-29
Re: GW's on ESL websites. -- Dragonized -- 2014-01-30
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: GW's on ESL websites.

Go to another board -