TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: missionaries on campus
John O'Shei - 2014-02-23
In response to Re: missionaries on campus (ZhengJulyHoo)

The vast majority of Westerners consider homosexuality to be anything on a scale of an absolutely vile abomination against God and nature to something that is just a filthy low sexual perversion all the way to something considered 'gross' and finally rounding down the scale to those who say "do what you want" but, in fact, would not want it in their own house and definitely NOT want their children doing it. At the very least 'something weird'. This is about 80% of people in the Western countries. Somewhere on that scale. Only about 10% are so stupid they just believe its a 'kind of gender' (genetic fluke). the other 10% are people like you who only pretend it's normal because it gives you a squealing sick thrill inside to know it hurts Christians and 'conservatives' and you really get off on that.
You know I'm about right about this too.
Hmm?

You consider homosexuality to be wrong on the basis that sodomy is a sin?

I'm straight, yet have partaken in sodomy a few times. I don't think it's wrong, I think it's fun. After all, why should gay people have all the fun?

You really fear two people of the same gender loving each other in a romantic way? I don't fear people loving each other, I fear people hating each other.

And you really think that most western people are against homosexuality? This charts suggests otherwise:

Link to the site

Let's see... Which countries hate homosexuality the most? The countries with high infant mortality rates and population decrease problems, why is that?

The biggest homophobes are shit at reproducing or/and enabling the offspring that they shit out to survive past 5 years old. How wonderful.
Messages In This Thread
Re: missionaries on campus -- Zhengdolly He -- 2014-02-20
Re: missionaries on campus -- giver or taker? -- 2014-02-20
Re: missionaries on campus -- ZhengGoGrow -- 2014-02-21
Re: missionaries on campus -- juanisaac -- 2014-02-27
Re: missionaries on campus -- martin -- 2014-02-28
Re: missionaries on campus -- John O'Shei -- 2014-02-27
Re: missionaries on campus -- giver or taker? -- 2014-02-22
Re: missionaries on campus -- John O’Shei -- 2014-02-22
Re: missionaries on campus -- ZhengJulyHoo -- 2014-02-22
Re: missionaries on campus -- John O'Shei -- 2014-02-23
Re: missionaries on campus -- John O'Shei -- 2014-02-20