TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: WW wants to open up an "alternative ESL TB"
John O'Shei - 2014-03-06

The DOS bloke bragging about his job is one problem with ESL. Obviously it's not a career, you are spot on in that regard. I think any foreigner who comes to China in the hope of getting a promotion in ESL has serious problems. These people are pests, as they are the sort of people who want to achieve certain "sales targets" for training centers.
They are perpetuating a problem which should never have existed in the first place. I may be very critical of China, but if some honest official were to really crack down on training schools and corporate education I'd be the first to congratulate them.

I have a feeling that this could actually happen in the near future. However sadly, the true motivation won't be to kill off the bad schools, it will be a nationalist campaign to rid the country of lower class foreigners and make lives harder for ALL foreigners in China. If those shit schools can carry on without foreigners, they would.

If they want a sales job... There are plenty advertised in China, why don't they cut out the middleman?

Messages In This Thread
Re: WW wants to open up an "alternative ESL TB" -- John O'Shei -- 2014-03-06
Re: WW wants to open up an "alternative ESL TB" -- juanisaac -- 2014-03-06
Re: WW wants to open up an "alternative ESL TB" -- FamilyManMcFocus -- 2014-03-08
Re: WW wants to open up an "alternative ESL TB" -- John O'Shei -- 2014-03-08
Re: WW wants to open up an "alternative ESL TB" -- John O'Shei -- 2014-03-06
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: WW wants to open up an "alternative ESL TB"

Go to another board -