TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Article in SCMP: US language tutor jailed for 30 years for sexually exploiting children in China
John O'Shei - 2014-03-08

I don't take much of what the SCMP says seriously because they are just a pathetic propaganda arm of the party these days, with the original HK culture bashing, constantly rimming mainlanders at every opportunity and so on.

BUT...

If this means that Chinese authorities are working together better with American authorities to deal with sick, twisted perverts like that and make sure that they face lengthy prison sentences back home, then... Good.

As for the picture, isn't it obvious that is he a bit of a paedo nonce just by looking at him? He reminds me of the Mancubus from the Doom 2 video game and that thing no doubt gave plenty of teenagers nightmares back then. It certainly used to scare the shit out of me when it popped up on the screen.

Mancubus

Wesley Lowe

View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Article in SCMP: US language tutor jailed for 30 years for sexually exploiting children in China

Go to another board -