TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Using word concordances on a computer in the ESL classroom
Lucky Strike Larry - 2014-04-03

Now let's just go through the stupidity and idiocy of your post for a moment: You say that Turnoi would only consider working at public middle schools and universities, then in the next breath you say that T has only had experience at private schools! A tad inconsistent don't you think?

And FYI, students go to universities to learn, not to be entertained. Really, you have no credibility! :D

I said that Turnoi would only entertain teaching in those state schools- as things are at the moment with him-as an expert telling what others should do on the forum. I didn't say that Turnoi hadn't worked for TC's/private schools himself in China. I don't know whether he has or not. Perhaps he will divulge that to us. I assumed he must have had experience at training centres, where the computers work, because he was nonchalantly telling us we can use his computer-based work to teach. He may or may not know that in state schools the computers do not work very well and if you make lesson plans and depending even on PowerPoint you will come unstuck at one point or another. No, I do not think I was being inconsistent in the least. Apology?

Messages In This Thread
Re Using word concordances on a computer in the ESL classroom -- Lucky Strike Larry -- 2014-04-03
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Using word concordances on a computer in the ESL classroom

Go to another board -