TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Laowai: New migrants in Super Rich China
Lucky Strike Larry - 2014-04-08

Rubbish! Are you talking about those Chinese language CDs that you would use in your "class" somewhere near Ipswich that you offered

pretending to be a "qualified" Chinese language deecher after studying these lessons first the same way? No, not very professional, I'd rather not take this offer.

A teacher with sound academic training who can also teach a good class would be much better than a pretender like you. I haven't said "imposter"....

I will not go into the crazy details of your input; everyone reading your proletarian pretend pride ("Hi, I have no degree but therefore I know much better than all those babbles with degrees, and yes, I am still a deecher, know Chinese and everything about teaching"...hahahaha) will see immediately what is behind all this proletarian rubbish babble -- jealousy..... you know and I know.

Now, take that damn white monkey skin and deech your class......LOL

He, if he wants to speak Mandarin, should start with a simple cd-type course

The students in your class would come out of it knowing a load of old high-minded polony. I have every confidence though that your students would look down on mine with disgust; as if there were a lump of shit under their noses and mock "you only know how to speak the language. How far is that going to get you?!! You could have lorded it on an Internet forum, you dumb-arse 'deecher" Hee hee haw haw.

Messages In This Thread
Re Laowai: New migrants in Super Rich China -- Lucky Strike Larry -- 2014-04-08
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Laowai: New migrants in Super Rich China

Go to another board -