TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re A Teacher Training Lecture for Unlucky Strike Harry Larry....LOL
callmefred's Fake Oxford English Dictionary - 2014-04-09

Exactly, it is clear that for learning fluently to order Baijiu, toast or even s ladyx for one a one night's pleasure, you need a fully qualified teacher, not a deecher. Your way by suggesting learning/teaching from some disks demonstrates how little you know about language learning and teaching - well, actually nothing at all.

Here is something what I would recommend to start with if you want to keep it free for you and either study independently or with a private tutor. It is good and solid material that I have been using myself sometimes to teach Mandarin to a couple of folks:

http://www.chineseocw.com/index.html

(website with download links is off sometimes, but will always be up again. Might be a server problem).

Take your disks and feed the monkeys with it....LOL

Of course that don't do you much good if you want to order dumplings on toast, and a baijiu, shaken not stirred.
Messages In This Thread
Re A Teacher Training Lecture for Unlucky Strike Harry Larry....LOL -- Lucky Strike Larry -- 2014-04-09
Re A Teacher Training Lecture for Unlucky Strike Harry Larry....LOL -- William Shakespeare Risen vom Death -- 2014-04-09
Re A Teacher Training Lecture for Unlucky Strike Harry Larry....LOL -- Lucky Strike Larry -- 2014-04-09
Re A Teacher Training Lecture for Unlucky Strike Harry Larry....LOL -- callmefred's Fake Oxford English Dictionary -- 2014-04-09
Re A Teacher Training Lecture for Unlucky Strike Harry Larry....LOL -- William Shakespeare Risen from Death -- 2014-04-09
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re A Teacher Training Lecture for Unlucky Strike Harry Larry....LOL

Go to another board -