TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re taizhou bilingual (scam school)
Samuel Forrest - 2014-04-11
In response to taizhou bilingual (scam school) (julian)

I've actually had the misfortune of going to work for this school. The picture that they posted along with their ad was amusing because it's not their school! The picture is a panoramic. In the far left are the student dorms and the rest of the picture is the classrooms and offices for the middle school.

The supposed bilingual primary school is and does not have a building as such. The picture you see in the add is not where you will work.They advertise it as being a middle or high school, then you get there and they put you in a crappy apt with Chinese teachers and you run around a couple cities (Taizhou is made up of a handful of districts, they don't tell you this in the ad) Often times the class time schedule conflicted with each other, so If I had a class at the other end of the city I would also be scheduled for a class 10 mins later at a school at the other end of the city. They treat their foreign teachers like garbage, with one of the guys who was older being fired before his contract finished for no reason.

I think a lot of what I am saying could be said for many schools in China, so it's no shock. But if your looking for a position the city of Taizhou is disgusting and will make you sick and this "school"...

Messages In This Thread
taizhou bilingual (scam school) -- julian -- 2014-04-09
Re taizhou bilingual (scam school) -- Samuel Forrest -- 2014-04-11
Re taizhou bilingual (scam school) -- Ian McGull -- 2014-04-10
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re taizhou bilingual (scam school)

Go to another board -