TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re I don’t represent anybody but 大山 Dashan (Mark Rowswell)
Lucky Strike Larry - 2014-04-14

Jealous of what? Because he was able to make a bit of money in China? I don't care about that. I think people need to decide what side they are on. I am consistent in my beliefs. I'm an Australian, I'm not Chinese or whatever, and don't pretend to be, unlike other ex-pats.

I don't hold with all this self-indulgent patriotic nonsense myself. If you are ever in need of help, you are just as likely to get it from a stranger that's a Scot as a strnger that's a fellow Aussie. Things get even more complicated-for as much as we don't seem to get along, if I were gasping for a fag that Tinglishman poster is just as likely to give me one as a fellow Englishman poster with correct grammar. Funny old life.

Messages In This Thread
Re I don’t represent anybody but 大山 Dashan (Mark Rowswell) -- Lucky Strike Larry -- 2014-04-14
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re I don’t represent anybody but 大山 Dashan (Mark Rowswell)

Go to another board -