TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Well, it is getting harder to do that..... - Teachers discussion
Rheno747 - 2005-09-21
In response to go home - Teachers discussion (where are you from)

Well, it IS getting harder to log on here. That's because my English-teaching colleagues and I are all fighting over the limited number of computers here.

Are we using the computers to prepare for lessons or better ourselves our teachers?

Perish the thought, my in-the-dark brother!

We're all looking for jobs.

In other words, were trying like hell to get outta Thailand, just like the thousands and thousands before us.

I, and about five others right here, are telling you in one chorus:

YOU CAN HAVE THIS PLACE.

Yessir!

So my 'rants' will probably become somewhat rare, yes. At least until I find a job outside this shithole and get back to more 'normal' computer situation.

Messages In This Thread
I fight both history and a big misperception in Thailand - Teachers discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2005-09-17
Not to mention some idiotic exam rules - Teachers discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2005-09-18
go home - Teachers discussion -- where are you from -- 2005-09-20
Well, it is getting harder to do that..... - Teachers discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2005-09-21
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Well, it is getting harder to do that..... - Teachers discussion

Go to another board -