TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re A teacher's alternative to teaching in China is disappearing: Robots will replace fast-food workers
huomian shifu - 2014-05-26

Comparing the Chinese and English versions of your text, there are not only inconsistencies in translation in either version. The question is why would you use Chinese instead of English on here using a machine like Google to translate? You sound like The Wanker who tried to pass off as a fake "qualified teacher of Chinese" with a fake degree printed in a restroom near Exeter.

I have this feeling that the only two posters who have even seen this exchange between you and me is in fact you and me. Not much satisfaction for me in that. I have this feeling of pointlessness, born out of that said realisation. I will say this:- I would love to be a fly on the wall when you attempt to communicate to a Chinese person.

Messages In This Thread
Re A teacher's alternative to teaching in China is disappearing: Robots will replace fast-food workers -- huomian shifu -- 2014-05-26
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re A teacher's alternative to teaching in China is disappearing: Robots will replace fast-food workers

Go to another board -