TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Yellow fever..Yellow fever..Yellow fever
John O'Shei - 2014-06-05
In response to Yellow fever..Yellow fever..Yellow fever (--Samuel)

My girlfriend seems to often want to spend money on me and always tries to stop me spending my own money. In comparison to that guy, I guess that I win :D .

I do like to make an effort to treat her occasionally though. The important thing is that she is not impressed by expensive gifts, thoughtful little things tend to impress her far more.

Actually, I am very thankful for the advice that was given to me by certain friends when I dated gold digging girls in the past; when I was fresh and new to China.

I don't think that there's anything wrong about caring about your friends and warning them about potential problems. Maybe if I hadn't listened to them, I wouldn't be dating such a wonderful woman these days.

As for all this yellow fever shit... Does it really matter where your woman/man is from, as long as she/he is the right one for you?

Messages In This Thread
Yellow fever..Yellow fever..Yellow fever -- --Samuel -- 2014-06-04
Re Yellow fever..Yellow fever..Yellow fever -- -- -- 2014-06-10
Re Yellow fever..Yellow fever..Yellow fever -- John O'Shei -- 2014-06-05
Re Yellow fever..Yellow fever..Yellow fever -- zài Devon de nà yí gè xiū xi shì de Bob -- 2014-06-05
Re Yellow fever..Yellow fever..Yellow fever -- Concerned Teacher -- 2014-06-05
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Yellow fever..Yellow fever..Yellow fever

Go to another board -