TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re re: materials for teaching 9 year old boy grammar and writing?
zài Devon de nà yí gè xiū xi shì de Bob - 2014-06-05

Hello all,

Englishbanana.com is currently blocked for some reason where I am posting from and so I am seeking advice from someone on the best way to go about preparing lessons to teach a 9 year old boy grammar and writing, who does not know much english by the way.

Cheers
CT

That's lucky. Take my advice and don't have anything to do with that seriously bad English set-up. Should be called jokepretend.com.

This is not bad for getting some good stuff from and of course the best is the BBC. http://nothemingwaysspain.blogspot.hk/2012/10/teaching-english-as-second-language-ten.html

Messages In This Thread
re: materials for teaching 9 year old boy grammar and writing? -- Concerned Teacher -- 2014-06-05
Re re: materials for teaching 9 year old boy grammar and writing? -- zài Devon de nà yí gè xiū xi shì de Bob -- 2014-06-05
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re re: materials for teaching 9 year old boy grammar and writing?

Go to another board -