TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Good advice to foreign teachers in China
Highlander - 2014-06-13
In response to Re Good advice to foreign teachers in China (zài Devon de nà yí gè xiū xi shì de Bob)

What? Chinese culture superior to all other cultures in the world?
Then, tell me, where do the cars, the tanks, the planes, the computers come from that all are in use in China today?
From Chinese culture? Or from the West?
If the the West had not invented them and not allowed China to transfer that technology, they would be still as poor as rats and have no pot to piss in.
Boxiangjiaopi, you are an idiot, and I tell ya what:

I take pride in my Western culture providing all this, and the Chinese should be very, very grateful that these technologies were invented in the West and that we allowed them to transfer this to their own country. They would never make it to share a useful technology with the rest of mankind for common benefit.

China must be grateful to the West for sharing it with them!

Do not criticise China. It has a great culture, superior to all other cultures in the world.
Messages In This Thread
Good advice to foreign teachers in China -- Genuine boxiangjiaopi -- 2014-06-13
Re Good advice to foreign teachers in China -- zài Devon de nà yí gè xiū xi shì de Bob -- 2014-06-13
Re Good advice to foreign teachers in China -- Highlander -- 2014-06-13
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Good advice to foreign teachers in China

Go to another board -