TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re more rubbish on degreediscussion.
cunning inguist - 2014-06-18
In response to Re more rubbish on degreediscussion. (boxiangjiaopi)

I notice you have hypehenated two aliases as if they are the same person. I post under my CL moniker only so I am not responsible for any other posts from any other poster. There, that's clear enough.

As for 'ferocity' I am suprised you think I am ferocious in my replies to you and that I have the moderators on my side. I thought I had been quite courteous yet direct. I'm also quite capable of dealing with your outbursts without the need for censorship. The moderators know this because I told them a long time before you started posting here under various aliases that I will deal with any post that I find merits a reply. Quite frankly I do not believe that you responded to an earlier post of mine but it is convenient to say you have been blocked.

Problem is that you seem to troll about on here and elsewhere with very little to say apart from some snide comments about my wife and other ad hominem statements about other people.

I've also told you that I respond to posts when I feel they are interesting enough to spend time on.

"...but the esltb mods who will disallow answers in a matched ferocity to 'O'Shei'- cunninglinguist or the only other genuine poster Silverboy."

Messages In This Thread
Re more rubbish on degreediscussion. -- Redob -- 2014-06-12
Re more rubbish on degreediscussion. -- John O'Shei -- 2014-06-12
Re more rubbish on degreediscussion. -- boxiangjiaopi -- 2014-06-13
Re more rubbish on degreediscussion. -- John O'Shei -- 2014-06-13
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re more rubbish on degreediscussion.

Go to another board -