TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Once there was a computer motherboard factory in Shenzhen
Concerned Teacher - 2014-06-23

If a government just keeps electing itself, how is that good for anyone?

Morris, we have governments that have kept electing themselves in the west for donkeys years mate. That's why people like Jesse Ventura in the US, live in Mexico, won't vote in the US electoral system, and would only vote for an independent, not someone from the Democrats or the Republicans. It does not matter who you vote for, the government always gets in.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/14567566-democrips-and-rebloodlicans

This book explains how big business supports whoever gets in. Look how wall street realizing that they could not stop Obama becoming president decided that well if he is going to get in, at least we will have him on our side and so they bankrolled him so they could keep their cushy jobs.

I lost all faith in the UK system with blair and his lies on Iraq and raising tuition fees for students. I also do not like the current cameron-clegg alliance. I wish someone like the UKIP could get in, get us out of the EU and being taxed for a primarily french and german backed project that was only about energy in the first place back in 1973, but I am not even sure the UKIP are independent.

A good post there morris.

Messages In This Thread
Re Once there was a computer motherboard factory in Shenzhen -- Concerned Teacher -- 2014-06-22
Re Once there was a computer motherboard factory in Shenzhen -- Morris Tower -- 2014-06-22
Re Once there was a computer motherboard factory in Shenzhen -- Concerned Teacher -- 2014-06-23
Re Once there was a computer motherboard factory in Shenzhen -- Morris Tower -- 2014-06-24
Re Once there was a computer motherboard factory in Shenzhen -- Cross-cultural -- 2014-06-22
Re: Re Once there was a computer motherboard factory in Shenzhen -- Been There -- 2014-06-22
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Once there was a computer motherboard factory in Shenzhen

Go to another board -