TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Never Never Never blame the Brits
John O'Shei - 2014-06-25
In response to Re Never Never Never blame the Brits (Morris Tower)

As a Briton myself, I must instantly reject your proposal as I do not believe in your racist crap. A lot of great things about Britain comes from its multi-cultural nature (probably an unintended consequence of colonialism).

You appear to want a country solely populated by White British people. That gives me the impression that the slogan for a nationalist political campaign led by somebody like you would be probably be 'Forget the rest. Incest is best.' People with racist views like yours do tend to be rather inbred after all.

The United Kingdom is an island nation, where the indigenous white population is actually a bastardised mix of several invading races that settled on the island. Wouldn't it be a bit hypocritical to fear a few more races invading? Not to mention that we invaded a fair few of the lands belonging to those races that you described as inferior.

I absolutely hate people like you, that will only ever complain about what the UK used to be, rather than thinking about the UK could become in the future.

Messages In This Thread
Never Never Never blame the Brits -- wc -- 2014-06-24
Re Never Never Never blame the Brits -- Morris Tower -- 2014-06-25
Re Never Never Never blame the Brits -- John O'Shei -- 2014-06-25
Re Never Never Never blame the Brits -- Concerned Teacher -- 2014-06-26
Re Never Never Never blame the Brits -- Dragonized -- 2014-06-25
Re Never Never Never blame the Brits -- John O'Shei -- 2014-06-24
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Never Never Never blame the Brits

Go to another board -