TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Medical & Health Insurance Cover
Humble Fish - 2014-06-26
In response to Medical & Health Insurance Cover (Jock)

Sorry, that "advice" of yours leads nowhere!

Don't you know that Helen crap TEFL company does not provide valid contracts to anybody? What they do is to let you sign a contract but you don't receive a counter-signed copy. In the end, there is no valid contract at all. They have done so in cases of all the teachers that I know. And in my case. And in case of every FT they have ever had.

If, as you "advise", the FT tries to negotiate more detailed rules for health insurance, they will tell you a load of crap and lies, and that's all there is to it.
Simply, don't waste your time on these crooks and look somewhere else!

May their crappy business go down the river soon and be never heard of again!

To you my appeal to refrain from giving "advice" on Helen Crap TEFL company topics, you don't seem to know them at all, and you don't know what you are talking about!

Helen's crap company is a typical Chinese crooks business at its best!

Messages In This Thread
Zhejiang University Helen China tefl Network Co. - Hangzhou Helen TEFL Company in Shenzhen -- Jock -- 2014-06-23
B & S -- Jock -- 2014-06-25
Re B & S -- John O'Shei -- 2014-06-25
Zhejiang University Helen China TEFL Network Company - Hangzhou Helen TEFL Company in Shenzhen -- Jock -- 2014-06-24
Medical & Health Insurance Cover -- Jock -- 2014-06-26
Medical & Health Cover -- Jock -- 2014-06-27
Re Medical & Health Insurance Cover -- Humble Fish -- 2014-06-26
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Medical & Health Insurance Cover

Go to another board -