TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
· Previous · Next Return to Index › CZZChina, don't believe everything you read!
Samantha - 2014-06-27

I read some very negative things on here about CZZChina but I currently work for CZZChina and have for the last year. I'm very surprised by these things because I have had a very positive experience! I have ALWAYS been paid on time, my apartment no it's not the best apartment but it's in a good location and my only complaints are typical of China - water heater has broken a few times and my kitchen is small. The best part about working for this company is that no they aren't perfect but the office staff tries really hard to help you in any way they can! The TA's are great - if I need to buy a train ticket they will help me, if I need direction or an address they'll send it to me and best of all whenever I need to transfer money home there is someone there to help me. I think that a lot of Chinese company's say these offer these services but don't really, CZZ is a good place to work especially if you're new to China because you will definitely need some extra help when you first arrive!

· Previous · Next Return to Index › CZZChina, don't believe everything you read!

Go to another board -