TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re how can a poor foreigner get a girl in China?
lao miànbāo shifu - 2014-07-10

I would just give up if I was you. The culture demands it, expects it, and there is not really much you can do about it. Girls in HK are even worse in their attitudes, and Thai girls, well I would never even go there. Try and find a nicer one from one of the more rural provinces, just be aware that they will be looking up and not down, and that once they get to the "top" they may well become very demanding and snooty.

But yes, you are right, they will always expect a man to be loaded. Quite sad really, a vacuum for any sort of culture, where money comes before morals. Not being racist, just stating some facts. There are some nice people who are not corrupted in the mix though,,,,,

Messages In This Thread
how can a poor foreigner get a girl in China? -- Padstow -- 2014-07-10
Marry her (and her family) -- re -- 2014-07-13
Re Marry her (and her family) *NM* -- re -- 2014-07-13
Re: Marry her (and her family) -- foreign guy -- 2014-07-13
Re how can a poor foreigner get a girl in China? -- martin Hainan -- 2014-07-10
Re how can a poor foreigner get a girl in China? -- Concerned Teacher -- 2014-07-11
Re how can a poor foreigner get a girl in China? -- John O' Shei -- 2014-07-10
Re how can a poor foreigner get a girl in China? -- Concerned Teacher -- 2014-07-11
Re how can a poor foreigner get a girl in China? -- John O' Shei -- 2014-07-11
Re how can a poor foreigner get a girl in China? -- Concerned Teacher -- 2014-07-12
Re how can a poor foreigner get a girl in China? -- John O’Shei -- 2014-07-12
Re how can a poor foreigner get a girl in China? -- Concerned Teacher -- 2014-07-12
Re how can a poor foreigner get a girl in China? -- lao miànbāo shifu -- 2014-07-10
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re how can a poor foreigner get a girl in China?

Go to another board -