TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Marry her (and her family)
Mingxiu - 2014-07-13
In response to Marry her (and her family) (re)

That seems to be a pretty lame excuse in reply to that Padstow poster. I wonder where personal responsibility comes into this equation? I mean the responsibility of Chinese women, and any women for that matter to take care of their own financial security?

And please don't tell me some bullshit about how it is culture, since when is greed a part of culture? Greed and entitlement is a bad thing, I don't care what country it is.

The disturbing thing is that in places like the UK and Australia we have invited these sort of people like lazy ( mainland ) Chinese women and others who don't share our values of hard work, freedom, democracy and individualism to come and live in our countries.

At last it appears that the UK and Australian governments seem to be starting to crackdown on these individuals.

If you have no skills, are lazy and don't want to work, don't believe in freedom and democracy, can't speak English, don't believe in Western values , then DON'T come to our English speaking Western countries, because YOU ARE NOT WELCOME!

Messages In This Thread
how can a poor foreigner get a girl in China? -- Padstow -- 2014-07-10
Marry her (and her family) -- re -- 2014-07-13
Re Marry her (and her family) *NM* -- re -- 2014-07-13
Re: Marry her (and her family) -- foreign guy -- 2014-07-13
Re how can a poor foreigner get a girl in China? -- martin Hainan -- 2014-07-10
Re how can a poor foreigner get a girl in China? -- Concerned Teacher -- 2014-07-11
Re how can a poor foreigner get a girl in China? -- John O' Shei -- 2014-07-10
Re how can a poor foreigner get a girl in China? -- Concerned Teacher -- 2014-07-11
Re how can a poor foreigner get a girl in China? -- John O' Shei -- 2014-07-11
Re how can a poor foreigner get a girl in China? -- Concerned Teacher -- 2014-07-12
Re how can a poor foreigner get a girl in China? -- John O’Shei -- 2014-07-12
Re how can a poor foreigner get a girl in China? -- Concerned Teacher -- 2014-07-12
Re how can a poor foreigner get a girl in China? -- lao miànbāo shifu -- 2014-07-10
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Marry her (and her family)

Go to another board -