TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Marry her (and her family)
John O' Shei - 2014-07-13
In response to Marry her (and her family) (re)

This board is starting to get really fucking pathetic. Ageing wife hunters that seem equally as desperate as a bunch of teenage virgins. I hate to think what the state of their love lives was before they came to Asia.

Finding a woman is hardly ever a problem for any normal man in Asia. If she's not the right one, she can easily be replaced. I am saying that they are all cheap whores, but the sheer numbers means that there's always options.

If she starts demanding money and stuff, [edited]. Don't waste time crywanking on here.

There's a reason that I have such a wonderful girlfriend. I'm not ridiculously handsome, rich or anything like that though. I was just lucky enough to gain experience of dating not so perfect women throughout my life in order to be able to see what women are really like and therefore I don't worship them like angels placed on some kind of high and mighty pedestal.

What's more, my girlfriend has made her own money in life and operates on similar principles to me, she does not need a man in order to survive. Although that may mean that if I cheat on her even once I'm going to get instantly dumped (because I am theoretically replacable too), it means that she is with me for the right reasons.

Messages In This Thread
how can a poor foreigner get a girl in China? -- Padstow -- 2014-07-10
Marry her (and her family) -- re -- 2014-07-13
Re Marry her (and her family) *NM* -- re -- 2014-07-13
Re: Marry her (and her family) -- foreign guy -- 2014-07-13
Re how can a poor foreigner get a girl in China? -- martin Hainan -- 2014-07-10
Re how can a poor foreigner get a girl in China? -- Concerned Teacher -- 2014-07-11
Re how can a poor foreigner get a girl in China? -- John O' Shei -- 2014-07-10
Re how can a poor foreigner get a girl in China? -- Concerned Teacher -- 2014-07-11
Re how can a poor foreigner get a girl in China? -- John O' Shei -- 2014-07-11
Re how can a poor foreigner get a girl in China? -- Concerned Teacher -- 2014-07-12
Re how can a poor foreigner get a girl in China? -- John O’Shei -- 2014-07-12
Re how can a poor foreigner get a girl in China? -- Concerned Teacher -- 2014-07-12
Re how can a poor foreigner get a girl in China? -- lao miànbāo shifu -- 2014-07-10
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Marry her (and her family)

Go to another board -