TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re how can a poor foreigner get a girl in China?
Concerned Teacher - 2014-07-16
In response to Re how can a poor foreigner get a girl in China? (We come in peace (shoot to kill))

Good luck.

Personally I'd never date or befriend anyone at the school I was working at. Never mix business and pleasure and all that. Then I am quite the hermit, the solitary type, I don't see the need to make "frenemies" who won't bring any benefit to your life and only seek to belittle you or use you for their own agenda. You can't trust anyone in China, especially other foreign teachers, I learnt that the hard way, and that is the main reason I am hesitant to return....it is really dog eat dog or be eaten!!!

Messages In This Thread
how can a poor foreigner get a girl in China? -- Padstow -- 2014-07-10
Marry her (and her family) -- re -- 2014-07-13
Re Marry her (and her family) *NM* -- re -- 2014-07-13
Re: Marry her (and her family) -- foreign guy -- 2014-07-13
Re how can a poor foreigner get a girl in China? -- martin Hainan -- 2014-07-10
Re how can a poor foreigner get a girl in China? -- Concerned Teacher -- 2014-07-11
Re how can a poor foreigner get a girl in China? -- John O' Shei -- 2014-07-10
Re how can a poor foreigner get a girl in China? -- Concerned Teacher -- 2014-07-11
Re how can a poor foreigner get a girl in China? -- John O' Shei -- 2014-07-11
Re how can a poor foreigner get a girl in China? -- Concerned Teacher -- 2014-07-12
Re how can a poor foreigner get a girl in China? -- John O’Shei -- 2014-07-12
Re how can a poor foreigner get a girl in China? -- Concerned Teacher -- 2014-07-12
Re how can a poor foreigner get a girl in China? -- lao miànbāo shifu -- 2014-07-10
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re how can a poor foreigner get a girl in China?

Go to another board -