TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Teaching in India - Teachers discussion
Karlos - 2006-01-26

Hello all! I hope somebody can help me!!! I'm looking to teach in India as I will be there in March. I'd prefer paid work (or work where accommodation is included) as I havn't much money (like us all)!!! But I am willing to volounteer to teach for a month or two. The problem is there are many 'volounteer' jobs available and advertised on the net but all of them I've seen want in excess of USD$500 to volounteer!!! I cannot afford to pay these extortionate fees (and don't think I would even if I could afford to as I'm angered at these companies who've made a capitalist business from education!) but I want to offer my skills and teach in India. Also I'd like to know if is it just me that is angered by these 'volounteer' programms who, not only have free teachers but also ask for substantial amounts of cash to get free teachers!!!

Messages In This Thread
Teaching in India - Teachers discussion -- Karlos -- 2006-01-26
Teach in India - Teachers discussion -- Angela Verma -- 2006-02-09
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Teaching in India - Teachers discussion

Go to another board -