TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re re: are these the kind of people, peado missionary?
Charles - 2014-07-23
In response to re: are these the kind of people, peado missionary? (Frederick Dibnah)

Are these the kind of folk you lot keep banging on about,granted,he is not an ESL teacher, but a missionary, especially a christian one, is an activist/or teacher/or supposed force for good in the world? Am I right or am I right?

Way past my bedtime, Fred, but couldn't resist your interesting post. Yes, these Christians who go out to backward areas are iffy characters to say the least. They like to help; help unfortunates off with their pants is what they like doing. Benders may be thin on the ground in China. I expect they despise China because oddball Christian are not made welcome but that's not true in other parts of the globe. What do you say, Fred?

Messages In This Thread
re: are these the kind of people, peado missionary? -- Frederick Dibnah -- 2014-07-23
Re re: are these the kind of people, peado missionary? -- Charles -- 2014-07-23
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re re: are these the kind of people, peado missionary?

Go to another board -