TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Foreign teachers Union in China
willabroad - 2014-08-05
In response to Re: Foreign teachers Union in China (Johnny Morales)

Yeah Shane extorted our FEC, but we got our recommendation letters.

Something useful I learned after that, even if the employer say you are not good, lazy, and a drunk, it doesn't make it harder for the new school to do it, all they need is the stamp and release letter, Shane was spiteful and but bad things for us, the review is really just a crap formality saying "Party A ended relationship with Party B"

So if anyone is ever coerced or told "If you you do this, you'll get a better recommendation" it doesn't matter in my experience. Actions speak louder than words.

The CFTU is still a bit fishy to me, not saying they are real, I know they exist, but to the extent and to the extent they will go I am unsure. I guess that is the downside to a vigilante organization, your never quite sure what they will do for whatever reason. On the other side of the coin, they are not as constrained by laws, especially useful for people who work in small towns where the police are in the schools pockets because of money, or more often, the relationship.

Amazing how quick police will scatter when they know they are being recorded.

Messages In This Thread
Foreign teachers Union in China -- Emily -- 2014-03-16
Re: Foreign teachers Union in China -- John O'Shei -- 2014-03-16
Re: Foreign teachers Union in China -- tick tock -- 2014-03-17
Re: Foreign teachers Union in China -- Ever -- 2014-03-17
Re: Foreign teachers Union in China -- asd -- 2014-03-18
Re: Foreign teachers Union in China -- Been there -- 2014-03-17
Re: Foreign teachers Union in China -- Emily -- 2014-03-16
Re: Foreign teachers Union in China -- John O’Shei -- 2014-03-16
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Foreign teachers Union in China

Go to another board -