TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Married FT's in Shandong research.
The Writer - 2014-08-07

don't think anyone should give you any information. There have been wumao/pro-China lackeys on here in the past posing as people doing research, they were trying to find information they could use somehow to try and cause harm to certain posters on here.

Generally speaking, almost anyone employed in ESL or connected with it in any way can't ever be trusted. And that includes yourself.

I take it you are on about the same as Cunning Linguist. I don't know what you're concerned about. I had a gander at that site and it seems to me that all they were doing is saying one false identity (we all use false identities on forums unless you are Mr Silverboy) is one and the same as another false identity. Nobody has managed to reveal any-body's genuine identity. For example poster X is really Reginald Perin, living at 86 The Elms, Bolton UK. None of us really know sod all about the real person, or indeed what the person really is or isn't- has or hasn't.

Having said that I need to get some information on married to Chinese FT's. Are you one of those? Find out things like what does it take to successfully marry a pretty Chinese....a full set of teeth(non-removable) - not follically-challenged- does that put them off- or do they go wild rubbing one's shiny head. Is it better to be slim? Is it better to be rich? I need this information but I don't want to spy on folk. Please leave me you e-mail if you will volunteer- but only if you're married to a Chinese please.

Messages In This Thread
Re Married FT's in Shandong research. -- The Writer -- 2014-08-07
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Married FT's in Shandong research.

Go to another board -