TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD
John O'Shei - 2014-08-07

http://www.eslteachersboard.com/webbbs/images/forum/pic84770.jpg

That screenshot alone can be forever considered to evidence of fake positive reviews. Not to mention that Dan La Spina, their (apparently now former) H.R director, came on here and tried to justify their fake reviews and only managed to dig Worlda's hole even deeper.

Damage control is a seasonal thing with Worlda. Look at the history of posts from them on this website.

I've heard of many a horror story from people who worked for Worlda or knew people who worked for Worlda, but regardless of that, the simple fact is that any foreigner, no matter how new to China or inexperienced in teaching can find a better job with a better salary at a more honest employer, by applying directly, whether that be with a training centre or public university. I simply wouldn't advise any foreign teacher to risk working for Worlda, foreigners in GZ tell me that even a shitty training centre like EF would be a better choice and that says an awful lot.

There are also rumours that the boss, Mary Yu is trying to move to Australia. Who knows what she is trying to do there or trying to run away from. A Wechat search of her mobile number (which can be found on Worlda's website) seems to support these theories, although some people say that she has moved, some say she is trying to set up a company in Australia.

Messages In This Thread
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD

Go to another board -