TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD
Jayden O'Connell - 2014-08-07

Hi Mate,

I jump in this discussion volunteer voluntarily, and I feel like I do need to say something fair as an employee to this company.

I have been with this company for a semester, I have to say my experience with this company is better than my expectation.

I was fresh from UK without any knowledge about China, and Worlda has made my adventure in China positive for me, offer me help and support to settle down in China.

If you don't understand the meaning of being responsible for your work, and your team, surely, heaps of conflicts could take place between yourself and this company(that is what I have seen in worlda, some employee just does not work properly, and use their common senses at the work place), but as long as the employees are normal human being with basic sense of responsibility to the world and society, I don't think any workplace conflict could happen easily!

So based on my observation, I would say I like working with Worlda, and Worlda is not just my employer, but also my good friend in China. I would recommend this company to anyone from any where in the world to join.

J O'Connell

Messages In This Thread
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Jayden O'Connell -- 2014-08-07
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD

Go to another board -