TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Married FT's in Shandong research.
John O’ Shei - 2014-08-08

I often feel quite lucky to be with my current gf because:

1.) She’s fairly well educated, speaks English better than many a deecher, lol. Which is shit for my wishes to speak Chinese on a more regular basis.

2.) When she wants to go abroad, she simply books a holiday and returns home after a week or two. Usually has to travel for business rather than pleasure, but likes to spoil her rather frugal parents with the occasional trip.

3.) She can be a self confessed control freak (one of her faults), but in the sense that she is real woman that knows what she wants, rather than a silly little girl. She often forces me to keep things tidy rather than still living like a teenager (one of my faults). However, when dining out and stuff, she likes to let me make the decisions.

4.) She makes me look poor, but is humble enough to say she is not rich, just secure. She slipped up when she described the Mercedes C-class as being ‘fairly cheap’ though, she has use drivers from her company because she can’t even drive yet and usually just uses public transport for getting around town, ffs. Still, she is very appreciative when I pay bills.

5.) She never wants to give up Chinese citizenship, even if we get married. However, I’m insisting upon British citizenship for the kids - I’ve already seen how shit Chinese schools are, lol.

Messages In This Thread
Re Married FT's in Shandong research. -- John O’ Shei -- 2014-08-08
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Married FT's in Shandong research.

Go to another board -