TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Tell me your positive stories about your life in China
We come in peace (shoot to kill) - 2014-08-08

Well what a surprise! Yourself and Mr T turn up n a thread specifically to talk about positive news in China and you pair of moaning old buggers stamp all over it.

Your initial response is more than just a passing comment in my direction also. Have I done something to offend you sir!? I would never slag someone off in the tone you have on any forum based on the few posts i've written. Who do you think you are exactly?

Well done, hope you're happy in your new lives outside of China.

BTW

This thread merely highlighted that the pair of you, and maybe a few others. Are embarrassing yourselves with your constant criticism of China and ESL teaching. Literally every thread and you guys are all over it ha ha

I mean seriously. Move on, life's too short.

Messages In This Thread
Re Tell me your positive stories about your life in China -- John O’ Shei -- 2014-08-07
Re Tell me your positive stories about your life in China -- We come in peace (shoot to kill) -- 2014-08-07
Re Tell me your positive stories about your life in China -- John O’ Sheij -- 2014-08-07
Re Tell me your positive stories about your life in China -- We come in peace (shoot to kill) -- 2014-08-08
Re Tell me your positive stories about your life in China -- Nudgee -- 2014-08-08
Re Tell me your positive stories about your life in China -- Pitbill's Mom -- 2014-08-09
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Tell me your positive stories about your life in China

Go to another board -