TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re "Jaydon" is not from the UK but a paid Worlda lackey writing Chinglish!
Stephen E - 2014-08-08

I’ve currently been working at Worlda since late September and I’m definitely enjoying my time here in the company. I’ve enjoyed the support I have received which is well balanced when in conjunction with my free time too. They aim to give you confidence in your teaching by allowing your personality to flourish. The main reason I like working at Worlda is autonomy. They will help you in as many ways as possible to improve your teaching but will give you a somewhat free reign over the way you do it. It’s refreshing to see a job, best of all a company which allows you to create whatever atmosphere you feel like expressing in your classes. All in moderation though.

I've had no quaint with the payment system as every month I have been paid on time. If there are any problems with your pay, you're more than welcome to take it up to the head of management and they are always happy to advise and assist. This communication is vital and it extends to all other department areas, the quality of English here by the Chinese staff is of excellence.

And hey dude, don't be naive and judgmental, maybe you don't know anything about UK English, but Jayden is certainly from UK.

Stephen E

Messages In This Thread
Re "Jaydon" is not from the UK but a paid Worlda lackey writing Chinglish! -- Stephen E -- 2014-08-08
Re "Jaydon" is not from the UK but a paid Worlda lackey writing Chinglish! -- Pitbull's Mom -- 2014-08-09
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re "Jaydon" is not from the UK but a paid Worlda lackey writing Chinglish!

Go to another board -