TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › ??? - Teachers discussion
brano - 2006-02-08
In response to Just about anywhere - Teachers discussion *Link* (Teachers Latin America)

well, i am a non native speaker and i can tell you taht its all about luck. once you find a school and you start working and your boss can see that you are actually doing your best and you know what you are doing there is no problem.

by the way, TLA u wrote that it might be easier to find a job for us in asia. well, it is not. why? the pay here is really good and thats why there are many teachers and the schools can choose from many different applicants. japan is almost impossible, korea probably just illegally, china(hmmm, huge market so why not), taiwan is still available but it can take some time to find a full time. thailand ..the pay is not so good if you are a non native so you have to try to find some work in more remote areas.

on the other hand, latina america is no problem. the pay is ridiculous and the hours as well. i had no problem whatsoever finding a job in brazil, argentina, colombia, peru or ecuador. so it depends on your preferences. i love south america and dont mind the pay unless i have to work from 6am till 9pm like in colombia for less the 500USD a month.

Messages In This Thread
Non-native English teacher / Please some hints on where to find jobs - Teachers discussion -- Yurena -- 2006-02-04
Re: Non-native English teacher / Please some hints on where to find jobs - Teachers discussion -- gigi -- 2009-11-20
reply to yurena - Teachers Discussion -- myriam -- 2007-06-09
Non-native Speakers - Teachers discussion -- Elena -- 2006-03-01
Just about anywhere - Teachers discussion *Link* -- Teachers Latin America -- 2006-02-06
??? - Teachers discussion -- brano -- 2006-02-08
Brano - Teachers discussion -- E Burke -- 2006-05-01
teaching in latin america - Teachers discussion -- Gladys -- 2006-02-19
hours - Teachers discussion -- Teachers Latin America -- 2006-02-19
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › ??? - Teachers discussion

Go to another board -