TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: A cultural factor that applies to maids in the Middle East has parallels with the treatment of t
Concerned Teacher - 2014-08-26

Indubitably right!!

If the laws are crap, then I say play equally crappy. I know of a british guy who recently went back to China, to a more rural district of beijing despite not having a genuine degree and getting his criminal background check from disclosurescotland.co.uk posted out to him. Of course the official chinese tired and tested line, is that wai guo ren have to go home and get the check from their local police station or whichever branch of the police issue said background check and then apply for visa at chinese consulate in home country (in this case for the UK, london or manchester I suppose would suffice!). Now if you ask me, he was taking a risk as they may have simply refused to give him a Z in Hong Kong and told him to fly home back to the UK, but as it is, with his doctored degree and the check from the disclosure scotland company he got his foot back into the door.

Something you said, an old one but a good one, rings true always:

[edited]

Good luck foxy.

View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: A cultural factor that applies to maids in the Middle East has parallels with the treatment of t

Go to another board -