TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: A cultural factor that applies to maids in the Middle East has parallels with the treatment of t
observer - 2014-08-26

Thousands of ESL Jobs Available in Beijing (No experience or degree required)

Posted By: Valley Organization <info@valleyorganization.com>
Date: Monday, 25 August 2014, at 12:24 p.m.

If You Meet All The Requirements Listed Below, I'm Personally Going to Give You That Step You Need Take Off And Soar In An Awesome Promising Career

Requirements:
- A bachelor degree isn't needed, but if you have one it will be an asset
- Open minded, willing to learn & easygoing
- 18 – 40 years old
- be in Very Healthy Condition
- Smart and hungry for work
- can at Least Sign a minimum 6 month Contract or more
- Preferred Passports: Canada, United States of America, United Kingdom, Ireland, All European Countries, New Zealand, Australia, Mexico, Central and South American countries ONLY!

Types of jobs available:
I have 2 options available to whichever suit your liking so take your pick
- Training centers for teens and adults, kindergartens, and many more

Benefits & Perks:
- guaranteed employment
- Competitive Salaries
- Free accommodation with all the trimmings
- return airfare home if you complete a one year contract
- Visa sponsorship service
- Airport/station pickup
- hiring season is all year round
- Paid public holidays
- Free Chinese learning software upon successful hiring by Valley Organization
- Ongoing training & support for teachers
- You will pick up Chinese as you work with your students & Co workers
- Living in china is an awesome crash course on Chinese culture
- You will automatically network like crazy
- Its great social status to be an English teacher here in china
- You will have great opportunities to travel to great places of your choice on your spare time
- An awesome resume booster
- You will end up saving a great deal of your earnings
- You will be offered great private tutoring jobs for $30 USD/hour, who makes that? YOU WILL!!! (Please note this isn’t offered by our company, but will be offered by people who will approach you etc.)

- All interested applicants must email me with a resume, and a recent photo of themselves, and where you are from and I will respond immediately

- Speaking Chinese isn’t a requirement for these jobs, speaking English is

- Please let me know if this is to your liking and if we can work together I look forward to a successful partnership, and remember I can guarantee employment for anyone who meets the requirements listed above

- If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know and we would be more than happy to help make sense of whatever we possibly can for you

(Please note if the positions that don’t require a degree get filled up, I have jobs in other sectors but will require a degree, thanks for your understanding)

Sincerely,
Valley Organization
Email: info@valleyorganization.com

The advert above is one example of others of its kind, which are to be found on Daveseslcafe They clearly smack of desparation by the recruiters as well as openly flouting China's visa regulations. Of course, Dave Starling doesn't care about the latter as he's receiving the recruiters' advertising fees!

View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: A cultural factor that applies to maids in the Middle East has parallels with the treatment of t

Go to another board -