TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Tell me your positive stories about your life in China
Beth - 2014-09-17
In response to Re Tell me your positive stories about your life in China (We come in peace (shoot to kill))

I met some absolutely wonderful and inspirational students during my 2 years in China, many of whom I am still in contact with via kakao, email and in a couple of cases FB!

I made some wonderful friends who I will never forget and who I hope to visit again some day.

I also discovered a love of frozen tofu and hotpot... And whilst I love Spanish cuisine, there are some days I crave jiaozi!

I didn't like the broken education system in China, or a lot of the sex tourist teachers I had to work with... And if I ever see a bottle of Tsing Dao again.it will be too soon... but there are a lot of positive things I miss about China and that I remember fondly.

I also think it's lovely to have a thread about the positive experiences... Not shocked at all that the usual suspects hijack it with cries of GW though... What a miserable existence to be that bitter and mistrustful.

Messages In This Thread
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Tell me your positive stories about your life in China

Go to another board -