TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Damned Scary PT Contract, Please help me tear the thing apart.....
Beth - 2014-09-18

I'd recommend having it checked by a lawyer or at the very least ask your local embassy to check it over for you. Nobody on this board to my knowledge has training in contract or employer law, so thier responses won't be worth much more than any opinion is.

That said, I'd be wary of the part that says:

Party B as a SAT part-time teacher to provide students of Party A or its partners with teaching services,

As to me that suggests that you're agreeing to work for partner companies, not just the company offering the contract, which could mean additional travel and different styles of teaching. So I'd clarify that, for a start.
Messages In This Thread
Damned Scary PT Contract, Please help me tear the thing apart..... -- Contract Scared -- 2014-09-18
Re Damned Scary PT Contract, Please help me tear the thing apart..... -- Somebody -- 2014-09-18
Re Damned Scary PT Contract, Please help me tear the thing apart..... -- Beth -- 2014-09-18
Re Damned Scary PT Contract, Please help me tear the thing apart..... -- Think Seriously -- 2014-09-19
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Damned Scary PT Contract, Please help me tear the thing apart.....

Go to another board -