TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Damned Scary PT Contract, Please help me tear the thing apart.....
Think Seriously - 2014-09-19

I cannot believe that anyone in his or her right, sober, undeluded mind would even consider such a contract.

The employer-in-question has a particularly egregiously nefarious reputation here in Beijing and is widely considered to be highly toxic by most long-term China teachers that I know.........

Finally, why do you wish to mess with the Beijing PSB? They are not a charitable lot these days given all of stupid stunts that certain lowlife foreigners have committed..like throwing little children in swimming pools, raping female students in the classroom, exposing themselves while drunk on the Beijing subway, overstaying visas, etc. In the old days, they were a rather forgiving and charitable lot, at least as charitable as any PSB can be.

Remember part-time work is illegal for the laowei here period and a contract for part-time work is ipso facto invalid.

If you get caught, and you may not, it is deportation, a fine and a five year no return stamp in the passport. Forget about getting a new passport since they will have your biometrics and their new loawai computer systsm is BMe based.

There are thousands of legal jobs here -- get one of those.

Messages In This Thread
Damned Scary PT Contract, Please help me tear the thing apart..... -- Contract Scared -- 2014-09-18
Re Damned Scary PT Contract, Please help me tear the thing apart..... -- Somebody -- 2014-09-18
Re Damned Scary PT Contract, Please help me tear the thing apart..... -- Beth -- 2014-09-18
Re Damned Scary PT Contract, Please help me tear the thing apart..... -- Think Seriously -- 2014-09-19
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Damned Scary PT Contract, Please help me tear the thing apart.....

Go to another board -