TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Never trust any low-life pretend deechers at EF - fake is fake and will be always be fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beth - 2014-09-19

Yawn.

Same old tired nonsense. One rule for one and another for Turnoi.

Blah blah EF bad blah blah deecher blah blah fake poster blah blah

You expect everyone to take your word as gospel, yet offer nothing as proof, while claiming everyone you dislike is a fake. That's so far past contradictory they haven't invented a word for it yet.

"I'm a published author, but I won't give you the links to my books on Amazon because I want to protect my privacy... My privacy that means so much I've apparently published books, under my name, on Amazon for people to buy. And by the way, you... I think you're a fake, probably not even a girl... Yes you, who has revealed her name, email, picture, personal details.. Yeah, you're a fake... But take my word for it, I have published books! But you don't need to see them, just believe me..."

[edited]

Messages In This Thread
Re Never trust any low-life pretend deechers at EF - fake is fake and will be always be fake!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- Beth -- 2014-09-19
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Never trust any low-life pretend deechers at EF - fake is fake and will be always be fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to another board -