TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re For the record: TURNOI is a NOBODY
Beth - 2014-09-21

What dizzying circular logic and hypocrisy we have here! Do you even believe this yourself or are you just so far gone now you can't stop yourself?

Someone who calls him/herself SOMEBODY can never have published anything.

Are you honestly saying you can divine a person's ability to become published based on thier internet forum user name?! That's ridiculous even for you!

because none of the so-called works of that person are freely available on this board while some of mine are.
Your works are freely available on this site? Do you mean the stuff you've 'adapted' (sic: copied and pasted) from free e-books? Or the rambling essays on your opinion about teaching in China. Something you have limited knowledge of seeing as you say you have only ever taught at university, meaning a large chunk of student age range you have little to no ability in or experience of?

In that case my work is freely available on this site (I've spoken about teaching and copied information from the Cambridge ESOL website), this seems to be your criteria fitted nicely. I think there are quite a few posters whose work is freely available on this site... Because it is a forum. A public forum. Where people write things. A public forum where people write things... You could go so far as to say that's the very point of a forum on the internet, in fact.

Good grief, it really is like talking to a brick wall. A really thick, really delusional brick wall.

Messages In This Thread
Re For the record: TURNOI is a NOBODY -- Beth -- 2014-09-21
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re For the record: TURNOI is a NOBODY

Go to another board -