TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Fakes, trolls, wumaos and protcting one's privacy
Veloce - 2014-09-21

Just for the records: You claim to have graduated from Durham University (I know Durham, BTW).Durham Uni is not listed on your linked profile but "Colchester Institute". I have checked the Colchester Institute website, they offer soime degree programmes for Bachelor and Master but not in English as a major. If your profile on linked is outdated, you should perhaps update it so that your profile matches with what you claim about yourself on here,

Oh dear, might we have opened up another can of worms for ourselves? Beth's route to university is about as usual as you can get; in fact it's so normal, it's almost boring. The big, the giant question mark is why you don't/didn't know that? Can we please give more information as to where you studied. I gather this was as Turnoi? My son and quite a few of his friends arrived at University in the same way as LG. Oh dear!!

Messages In This Thread
Re Fakes, trolls, wumaos and protcting one's privacy -- Veloce -- 2014-09-21
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Fakes, trolls, wumaos and protcting one's privacy

Go to another board -