TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Fakes, trolls, wumaos and protcting one's privacy
Beth - 2014-09-21

But sitting for some A levels again is a different thing than to be able to state that you graduated from uni X with a degree.
Who said I sat A Levels again?! I said I sat an access course. Which is where you study a variety of topics and modules, centred around your desired uni course (so I sat modules including, but not limited to: English language and literature, writing skills, comms and media and psychology). You sit modules in order to build up university credits which then affords you entry to university to complete a degree.

How you don't know this considering you say you know so much about university teaching is a little strange. But then you also said the DELTA was a 4 week course, so your knowledge of all things academic is not quite as extensive as you'd have us believe, is it?!

Messages In This Thread
Re Fakes, trolls, wumaos and protcting one's privacy -- Beth -- 2014-09-21
Re Fakes, trolls, wumaos and protcting one's privacy -- Concerned Teacher -- 2014-09-22
Re Fakes, trolls, wumaos and protcting one's privacy -- Beth -- 2014-09-22
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Fakes, trolls, wumaos and protcting one's privacy

Go to another board -