TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re Subjective evaluation of a job applicant's profile
Beth - 2014-09-21

Nitpicking has been the thing that has been going on here for some time now - from Beth and her former EF crew.
Pot. Kettle. Black!! All I've done is expose the glaring holes in your logic, that's not nitpicking! Nitpicking is pulling people up on obvious typos, a favourite of yours! If you consider nitpicking asking that you get the name of the poster you're currently insulting right, then yes I suppose I've nitpicked!

If you look at the amount of times you and your 'crew' (I abhor the connotation there) have been edited far more than me and mine. That's because we don't have to resort to vulgarity or insults to make our points.

I can't profess to understanding how the mods let you get away with half the personal attacks that you do, although I strongly suspect that you are more involved with the running of the site than you admit to... It's the only plausible explanation for what you're allowed to get away with.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Re Subjective evaluation of a job applicant's profile -- Beth -- 2014-09-21
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re Subjective evaluation of a job applicant's profile

Go to another board -