TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re The value of DELTA compared to an ordinary Master degree is zero!
Beth - 2014-09-21

I did not say you sat A levels again.
Yes, you did... See >>>

meaning that it took 3 years to sit for any A levels she claims to have taken there (I took some A levels at London University in the 1970s as an external candidate after studying b myself for them, and it took me 15 months to prepare and for passing them.

As for the rest of your strawman post... I never said a DELTA was an MA I said it was equivalent to and graded as such. I won't get in to the C/DELTA with you again. You refuse to look at the information provided about it (although curiously admit to having time to look at the courses available at the college I sat an access course at the best part for 20 years ago!), and so again remain willfully ignorant on the topic. I will not repeat myself in order for you to sidestep, strawman and ignore the facts in favour of personal attacks and tired rhetoric.

Messages In This Thread
Re The value of DELTA compared to an ordinary Master degree is zero! -- Beth -- 2014-09-21
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re The value of DELTA compared to an ordinary Master degree is zero!

Go to another board -